DELHI – LEH – NUBRA – PANGONG:
- 10th August – Delhi to Manali – Transportation by Volvo.
- 11th August – Local sightseeing in Manali
- 12th August – Manali to Jispa
- 13th August – Jispa to Sarchu
- 14th August – Sarchu to Leh
- 15th August – Rest in Leh
- 16th August – Leh to Nubra
- 17th August – Nubra to Leh
- 18th August – Leh to Pangong Tso
- 19th August – Pangong to Pang and back to Leh
- 20th August – Leh to Tsomorori
- 21st August – Tsomorori to Sarchu
- 22nd August – Sarchu to Manali
- 23rd August – Manali to Delhi by Volvo.
NOTE: Minimum 5 people are required (1 Motorcycle each) for the fixed departure. All the bikes will be Royal Enfield and a mix of 500cc and 350cc. If you need to include any Pillion Rider, extra charges will be applicable.
Included in the package:
- Stay in Hotels
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Motorcycle (Bike)
- Any Border passes/clearance and Tolls.
- 24/7 First Aid support
Excluded from the package: Lunch
INR – 100,000 per Biker and INR – 55,000 per Pillion Rider
Contact Ankush (Mani) for more details on Upcoming Fixed Departures.
Call – +91-9779999937 Or +91-9625694440
Note: you can also request for a Fixed departure if you have a group 5 or more people. Package cost will be flexible for large groups and if need to exclude things further.